]]>

« Home | I want to know... » | Bonus for the next two weeks » | Bonus question » | Bonus question for week of Nov. 20 » | Accents and Bonus question » | More knitters... » | CHS Knitters » | Bonus question for week of Nov. 6 » | A new pair » | Bonus question for week of Oct 30 »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Jumping on the memewagon

Eric P. insists that I share something about myself, so here goes. My first meme...A holiday meme...

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped, of course.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights all the way. White is too boring.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the first weekend in December.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? I love green bean casserole.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Getting Monopoly when I was in 4th grade and learning to play it with my dad.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, but we used to when we were kids.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Each family member picks out a new ornament each year. Usually one that has a personal meaning. My kids pick out ornaments like Scooby-Doo and The Grinch. I picked an Eiffel Tower ornament one year.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love snow when it first falls and is pure and white. (Snow days aren't bad, either!!)
12. Can you ice skate? Tried it once in college. Didn't like it.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? It would have to be a tie between the photo collage and poem my sister wrote and framed for me or the quilt my grandma (who passed away last year) made for me.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Gingerbread with a dollop of Cool Whip. Also made by my grandma--just for me.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Writing letters to Santa with my kids and then reading what he writes back.
17. What tops your tree? A red and gold star
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? I love giving presents. Usually I'm too excited to wait for Christmas and end up giving them early.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Wow, that's tough. I love O Holy Night and Greensleeves, but Vince Guaraldi's Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack is excellent, too.
20. Candy Canes? No, thanks. I'll stick with chocolate.

I will tag Eric now. What are your answers to these questions?


wow. that was interesting to read. more teachers should do this. haha i so give props to eric! woot!

Beth, you should do this, too. Copy and paste these questions onto your blog and answer them. I think all these memes are interesting.

I lovvveeee Mrs. Beaumont...I'm goona rock your world

Ok scratch what I said...I was trying to imitate the Jamie Fox from in living color...But it just sounded wierd

i did it. the title is messed up though. lol

No, ams. Sorry.

she hasent made the pop corn balls yet but i think i get to help her make them this week. thats like one of the best parts. =]

Post a Comment

   << Home