]]>

« Home | Bonus question for week of Nov. 6 » | A new pair » | Bonus question for week of Oct 30 » | Bonus question for all classes » | Socktoberfest » | My first knit-along » | Reminder... » | General English 11 and 10 » | Bonus assignment For CP English 11 » | Testing out uploading photos »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

CHS Knitters

Knitting Club had an awesome turnout today. Everyone has been moving right along on their scarves. Katie has been a knitting machine and is on her 5th (I think) scarf in just a couple of weeks.


Here is another one of her creations that Michael is so kind enough to model for us.



Chelsie's scarf is turning out great, too. I LOVE the colors of the yarn she chose.


I'll post pix of the other knitters later.


i cant wait for knitting club today!!!

HEy mrs.B!
cant wait tol knitting club today...i think u got me hooked! :) LOL anyways....were are the pics of me at? lol joking. So when im done with this scarf i want to make a hat....so could u teach me??? please?? well ill c u later on today. :)
cya

Post a Comment

   << Home