]]>

« Home | A new pair » | Bonus question for week of Oct 30 » | Bonus question for all classes » | Socktoberfest » | My first knit-along » | Reminder... » | General English 11 and 10 » | Bonus assignment For CP English 11 » | Testing out uploading photos » | It's finally up and running »

Monday, November 06, 2006

Bonus question for week of Nov. 6

This week's bonus question for the week of Nov 6 for all my English classes is...

Tell about a time that you did something that took a lot of nerve, a time when you didn't follow the crowd.

Answers to this question should be posted by Sat. Nov 11 at 12 noon.


I think mine is when I went to leadership camp this year for 4-h and I didnt know anyone there and I thought I wouldnt like anyone but I ended up making tons of friends! =) Plus it was the week of my sweet 16

The think it took alot of nerve for me to quit basketball. It was realy hard to stand up to coach and tell him my situation. Not only that but i was SO afraid of what other would think of me. And i dont like to b called a quiter, b/c im not! Now this year im not playing and its kinda hard. I miss being with the bball girls. :) But i also needed to do it for me. Things are good now.

I can not recall a moment in my life where I had to go agianst the crowd. I'm sure that I have, but nothing so big that I think of it when asked this question, but sometimes I feel as if I have strayed from the crowd when it comes to my style. Not drastically, but slightly.

something that is going to take a lot of nerve for me to do will be swimming. like em said a lot of people keep telling me that its going to be really hard. ive only been thru 3 practices and i agree it is really hard not to quit but im going to stick with it. i think that it will be worth it in the end.

One time I as jamming it out on bass slapptasitca slaptallica and then this one guy was play guitar and he was jamming it out all crazy...ANd then we were in front of people on a stage and some old people too yo...SO then some people werent digging our jams but my friend and I were loving the jams so I was like forget the crowd if they don't love us then it's ok because I still love them..ANd then slaptalica was formed in my garage

SLAPTALICA!!!

Yea, Richard!!! Good to hear from you!

well i can recall a couple and i will share them all with you....me wearing girl pants people make fun of me for that..second me quiting football.and last is the one you dislike the most my black hair but thats how i am agianst the crowd

Good job to those of you who answered this week's question. Three points will be added to your grade.

Post a Comment

   << Home