]]>

« Home | Bonus question for week of Oct 30 » | Bonus question for all classes » | Socktoberfest » | My first knit-along » | Reminder... » | General English 11 and 10 » | Bonus assignment For CP English 11 » | Testing out uploading photos » | It's finally up and running »

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A new pair


I cast on for a new pair of socks over the weekend. This time around I thought I'd try the Jaywalker pattern by Grumperina. I'm using Plymouth Sockotta yarn colorway 502. So far, I really like how it's turning out. I know I'm a little behind on trying this pattern, but what the heck! I'm a slow knitter with a lot of projects I want to try.

I just finished a pair of socks I'm giving as a Christmas present, so no posting pix for that! But I used Socks That Rock for the first time and I must say I LOVE the way it feels. I'll have to get some for myself.

I'm also still plugging away on the Lady E Stole from Wrap Style. I haven't taken any pictures, but this project is taking forever, it seems. I've been working on it since the beginning of July.

I'm so proud of my knitting girls at school. One has finished two scarves in just a couple of weeks. That's so awesome! I'll be taking pix at the next Knitting Club meeting.


i got my picture on to my blog

Yea!! Except it doesn't show up on my computer at school. A lot of pictures don't for some reason.

Im so excited for knitting club!!!

mrs. B!
im so frustratred...this weekend i learned how to cast on by my self!! yep, thats right, BY MY SELF. Well with some help of the internet. I just cant figure out how to start a new row,,, or whatever u wanna call it..lol well ill b seeing u monday morning with my problem... :)

CC-if you were able to cast on by yourself, that's half the battle right there. The rest is easy! I'll be glad to help you.

mrs b! lol< i like that nickname, its alot easier to type.
well i cant wait til knitting club tomorrow...oh yea. Sorry for falling sleep in ur class. I didnt feel good today. I even left early. SORRY! never again. well see u tomrorow! :)

Post a Comment

   << Home