]]>

« Home | Accents and Bonus question » | More knitters... » | CHS Knitters » | Bonus question for week of Nov. 6 » | A new pair » | Bonus question for week of Oct 30 » | Bonus question for all classes » | Socktoberfest » | My first knit-along » | Reminder... »

Monday, November 20, 2006

Bonus question for week of Nov. 20

This week's bonus question is....

Think about your best holiday celebration ever. Write an essay to tell about this celebration and why it was your favorite.

This question, since it requires actual writing, will be worth more points. Possibly 10. This will be due ON PAPER on Tues, Nov. 28, our first day back after Thanksgiving.

In knitting news, I had to give up the Jaywalker socks. I turned the heel on the first one and tried to try it on. I really did not fit. I couldn't get the leg up past my heel. This is the first time I've ever had to worry about gauge and measuring my foot. Instead of casting on 76 stitches, I'm going to cast on 92, which adds about 2 inches around my instep.

I have one more stripe to do on the Cleveland Browns scarf. I hope to finish that today.

I have done absolutely nothing on my Lady Eleanor. I'll post pix tomorrow.


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Richard-
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you in Jan. Good luck. Mrs. B

Post a Comment

   << Home