]]>

« Home | Bonus question for all classes » | Socktoberfest » | My first knit-along » | Reminder... » | General English 11 and 10 » | Bonus assignment For CP English 11 » | Testing out uploading photos » | It's finally up and running »

Monday, October 30, 2006

Bonus question for week of Oct 30

This week's bonus question for the week of Oct. 30 for all my English classes is...

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Answers to this question should be posted by Sat. Nov 4 at 12 noon.


if i could live anywhere i would live in.....utah because they have a salt lake and it would be cool to live by a salt lake!

If I could live anywhere in the world it would have to be Florida.It would also have to be right next to the beach or some type of water.

If I could live anywhere I would live in London. It's a huge city and I really want to see Big Ben! And maybe I'd see J.K. Rowling working on another book in a cafe. You never know. Also, I think the red telephone booths and buses are pretty sweet for some reason.

Good job to those of you who responded to this week's question. Three bonus points will be added to your grade. Next week's question will be posted Monday morning. Have a good weekend.

Just think, egs, if you lived in Paris, your French would be great b/c you'd HAVE to speak it.

Post a Comment

   << Home