]]>

« Home | Bonus question for week of Nov. 20 » | Accents and Bonus question » | More knitters... » | CHS Knitters » | Bonus question for week of Nov. 6 » | A new pair » | Bonus question for week of Oct 30 » | Bonus question for all classes » | Socktoberfest » | My first knit-along »

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bonus question

Here is your bonus question for the week of Nov. 27. The response to this question will be due on Sat., Dec. 2, by noon.

List two reasons why you think writing is difficult for you sometimes.

I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. The weather was great. Christmas will be here before we know it!


YO MRS. B!
Let's see...Sometimes I can find writing hard on tests that require you to write about things that are not interesting to me. Another problem is I sorta have ADD...I will get easily distracted...Sometimes it's just hard for me to put my feelings into lovely words...The end

one reason is because im not sure what to wirte about! second reason is i dont have good spelling or very good grammer and thats why

Yo mrs. beaumont you is looking fine right next to me doing your work...Ohh la la

For me writing can be hard by like somtimes the words wont come out right and they dot make since when they do. Another way its kinda difficult for me is like i get distracted easy and forget what im wrting about so i get off subject and start on somthing else.

Writing is difficault for me because sometimes I don't know what word I am thinking of.

Question is now closed

i thinkthat writing is hard for me sometimes is that i dont always know what to write.So then i think of writing something and i do but it dosnt always come out right when i am writing !!

o and i was just seeinf if i couls log into this site because it is part of our tech support class !!! talk to you later

Post a Comment

   << Home