]]>

« Home | Bonus for the next two weeks » | Bonus question » | Bonus question for week of Nov. 20 » | Accents and Bonus question » | More knitters... » | CHS Knitters » | Bonus question for week of Nov. 6 » | A new pair » | Bonus question for week of Oct 30 » | Bonus question for all classes »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I want to know...

Why don't you bloggers who are listed in my sidebar add to your blogs. I check them out periodically but don't see anything new. What's up??


hey i got a new site couldnt member my username on the other one! so i had to make a new one its http://techsupportslm34.blogspot.com i hope this is right !!!! well cya 7th period ur favorite class!!!

no one ever goes to mine really. more people are like concerned about myspace probably so thats why they dont update as much. I have updated on here like 5 times. but only 2 comments =[ lol.

hey mrs.b..hahahah i just got one of these so i can harrass you lol..i love you
chelsea hupp

I havent had much time here lately.
I will try my hardest to update more just for you Mrs. Beaumont. =]]

i changed my blog.... now its www.justme2008.blogspot.com

I don't write in mine because you won't tell you fans about your lovely life...

woot woot....woot....woot woot

Post a Comment

   << Home