]]>

« Home | Socktoberfest » | My first knit-along » | Reminder... » | General English 11 and 10 » | Bonus assignment For CP English 11 » | Testing out uploading photos » | It's finally up and running »

Monday, October 23, 2006

Bonus question for all classes

The bonus question for the week of Oct. 23 is:

The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me was...

All comments should be posted by Saturday, Oct. 28. Remember that you must put your display name in the format we talked about in class. All classes (General and College Prep) can answer this week's question.


The nicest thing someone has ever done for me...One time I was really sad but then my friend was all making me happy and we jammed hardcore and then I was slapping the bass and jumping and crazy and then i was all happy

The nicest thing has done for me has to be let me come to them for support or help. That has to be the nicest thing because this person has hepled me alot and has made me a better person and happier.

the nicest thing anyone has done for me has been...my exboyfriend telling me that even on my worst day I would still look beautiful.
fkj

Theres not one speciffic moment that I can recall that stands out from anyother. I am thankful for all that my family gives me and its way more then I possibly deserve. So I think that its quite nice of them.
Also, my friends have done a lot of good things for me in the past, and they are good people.
=]]

The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me was...well just all my friends being there for me and helping me out with things.

The nicest thing anyone has done for me has been... when my g/f gave me her guitar and now i jam hardcore!

Let me remind you that you need to answer these questions honestly and not mock them. If your comment has been deleted, I'm talking to you. Don't ruin the opportunity for bonus points for everyone.

Post a Comment

   << Home