]]>

« Home | Extra Credit Question for week of Dec. 18 » | Jumping on the memewagon » | I want to know... » | Bonus for the next two weeks » | Bonus question » | Bonus question for week of Nov. 20 » | Accents and Bonus question » | More knitters... » | CHS Knitters » | Bonus question for week of Nov. 6 »

Monday, December 25, 2006

Finished Objects-Yea!

I've been working on different projects for a while and finally have some of it done! First is Gavin's Buckeyes scarf. I don't know what kind of yarn it is. It is acrylic--easy care for a kid.

Next are my roll-brim hat (no pattern) and mittens. I haven't knit mittens in a year and last time I didn't do so well with the thumbs. These turned out much better. I used the basic mitten pattern from Family Circle Easy Knitting Fall 2005 issue. The yarn is Plymouth Galway Marl 600, which is navy blue, green, and pink, even though in the picture it looks purply.

And finally, I've started the Lacy Mock Cable Socks in Brown Sheep Wildfoote SY-800 Sonatina. I really like this pattern so far. It's easy to memorize. And as long as I have a stitch marker at the beginning of each pattern repeat, I don't even have to regularly count stitches. I tend to lose track of what I've done if I don't count. That makes the knitting go so much more slowly.


Thanks. I try.

Post a Comment

   << Home