]]>

« Home | Jumping on the memewagon » | I want to know... » | Bonus for the next two weeks » | Bonus question » | Bonus question for week of Nov. 20 » | Accents and Bonus question » | More knitters... » | CHS Knitters » | Bonus question for week of Nov. 6 » | A new pair »

Monday, December 18, 2006

Extra Credit Question for week of Dec. 18


This week's extra credit question is ...

Someone has graciously offered to make you and your entire family a Christmas quilt. It will be made up of many quilt squares, each one representing a different family member. What specific design or image would you want on your square?

Answers to this question need to be posted by Friday, December 22.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Have a happy and safe holiday break!



i would like something to do with music because music is my life.

my design would be frogs because i like to collect them they are my favorit.

If i was getting a xmas quilt and i had my own sqaurei would want something that represents music or something crazy because i am a laid back person but also out going and i just go with the flow of things!! so thats waht i wouls want on my square!!!
Stepf Moore

Mine would definitly be hello kitty because its like my favortie thing ever. =]

This question is now closed. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Post a Comment

   << Home