]]>

« Home | My first knit-along » | Reminder... » | General English 11 and 10 » | Bonus assignment For CP English 11 » | Testing out uploading photos » | It's finally up and running »

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Socktoberfest



I finished my Soctoberfest socks that I started about a month ago. Thanks, Lolly, for the lenient rules. It's hard for me to finish a pair of socks, especially with a pattern to follow, in a month. Anyway, the pattern is Knit Picks' Almost Argyle with Knit Picks Essential yarn. I used size 2 needles, but I should have used size 1. The pattern would have looked better with size 1s. Knit and learn, I guess. I'm trying to find sock forms or stretchers. I saw Fiber Trends makes them. Now I just have to find them. Stuffing my finished socks with Kleenex isn't going to work anymore.

On a school note, good job to those of you who did the bonus assignment. The end of the nine weeks is this Friday.

Knitting club will meet again this Tuesday right after school. Hope to see you there!


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

can i have the socks?

Post a Comment

   << Home